PTFE RIGID SHEET (TEFLON SHEET)
TIANJIN BEYOND is a leading PTFE sheet(Teflon sheet) manufacturer and supplier.
It is divided into two types: molded plate and turning plate. The molded plate is made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin by molding at room temperature, then winding and cooling. The turning plate is made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin by pressing, Sintered and peeled. High temperature resistance, wear resistance, high pressure resistance, acid resistance and alkali resistance; it can effectively prevent deformation and aging. It can be used at -196℃~+260℃ under no load.
1. High lubrication, it's the lowest friction coefficient in solid material
2. Chemical corrosion resistance,insoluble in strong acid,strong alkali and organic solvents
3. High temperature and low temperature resistance, good mechanical toughness.
1. Thickness: 0.2mm--100mm
2. Width: 500~2800mm
3. Apparent density: 2.10-2.30 g/cm3
4. Color: white or black
5. Length: according to your requirement
PTFE sheet is great material for high-temperature and low-friction applications. It has a number of advantages that make it a good choice:
Its coefficient of friction is the third-lowest of any known solid material
It has excellent dielectric properties and is suitable for use as a material for printed circuit boards used at microwave frequencies
PTFE sheet is one of the most thermally stable plastic materials displaying no appreciable decompositions at 260°C and retaining most of its properties
Its high melting temperature makes it a good choice as a high-performance substitute for the weaker and lower melting point polyethylene that is commonly used in low-cost applications
1. PTFE sheet widely used in all chemical containers and parts which contacted with corrosive media, such as tanks, reactors, equipment lining, valves, pumps, fittings, filter materials, separation materials and pipe for corrosive fluids.
2. PTFE sheet can be used as a self lubricating bearing, piston rings, seal rings, gaskets, valve seats, sliders and rails etc