Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Film
Envelopes for smooth and rail surfaces of bottle filling machines, labelling machines, vending machines, etc.
Covers for conveyor belt guide covers and table tops for various conveying machines.
Envelopes for forming mandrels of various film and paper packaging machinery.
For gasket lining.
Liners for a variety of bottom discharge reservoirs.
Sliding material for sliding surfaces of household appliances and automatic machinery.
Sliding material for sliding surfaces of copiers.
Sliding material for sliding surfaces of fiber machines.
Sliding material for the sliding surface of bookbinding machines.
Sliding material for sliding surfaces of printing presses.
Take the mouse pad as an example:
Compared with Teflon (polytetrafluoroethylene PTFE), the material used in traditional mouse pads, the ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene UPE film is more wear-resistant. The self-lubricating property of UPE is close to that of Teflon material. At the same time, from the perspective of cost, the density of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene UPE film is relatively small, and ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UPE) is 50% lower than Teflon in square conversion. Therefore, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UPE) film has gradually replaced ferroazol as the first choice for foot pad raw materials for foundries.
Application in the field of tape:
Pressure-sensitive adhesive tape based on UHMWPE film and with release liner. Compared with other adhesive tapes using resin film, its impact resistance is higher, abrasion resistance and self-lubrication are better.
black, white or customized
Introduction to UHMWPE:
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) refers to linear polyethylene with an average molecular weight of more than 1.5 million. Due to its extremely high molecular weight (ordinary polyethylene is 20,000 to 300,000, UHMW-PE has unparalleled comprehensive performance compared with ordinary polyethylene and other engineering plastics:
1) Extremely high wear resistance, 4 times higher than nylon 66 and PTFE, 6 times higher than carbon steel, the best among all synthetic resins at present.
2) The impact strength is very high, which is 2 times that of polycarbonate and 5 times that of ABS, and can maintain high toughness at liquid nitrogen temperature (-196 ℃).
3) Good self-lubricating property, its self-lubricating property is equivalent to that of PTFE, and the friction coefficient is only 0.07-0.11; it is only 1/4-1/3 of the friction coefficient of steel.
4) The shock energy absorption value is the highest among all plastics, and the noise reduction effect is very good.
5) It has high chemical stability and can resist various corrosive media and organic media within a certain temperature and concentration range.
6) Strong anti-adhesion ability, second only to "Plastic King" PTFE.
7) Completely hygienic and non-toxic, it can be used in contact with food and medicine.
8) The density is the smallest among all engineering plastics, 56% lighter than PTFE and 22% lighter than polycarbonate; the density is 1/8 of steel, and so on.
Due to the above excellent comprehensive performance, UHMW-PE is called "amazing plastic" by European and American countries and has been valued and widely used in many industries.